WCC 2016 will take place in Mexico City from 4 to 7 June 2016. The World Heart Federation and co-hosts Mexican Society of Cardiology, InterAmerican Heart Foundation, Interamerican Society of Cardiology and National Association of Mexican Cardiologists (ANCAM) welcome you to WCC:
- A global interactive event to promote cardiovascular health Uniting cardiovascular disease specialists with other disciplines to network, share knowledge and build innovative solutions for patients and populations
- An outstanding line up of world leaders in heart health 120 sessions on cardiovascular health and cardiology practice – including acute coronary syndromes, heart rhythm disorders, heart failure – for all health and public health professionals
- Best practice sharing An interactive programme designed to respond to the needs of professionals – representing disciplines including cardiology, internal medicine, general practice, nursing and public health – in their everyday practice across different resource settings
- Ground breaking research into cardiovascular health: 1,000 new abstracts on prevention, diagnosis and treatment alongside public health and health systems approaches for cardiovascular and related diseases
- Spotlight on Latin America and sessions in Spanish Exploring the spectrum of CVD in Latin America: epidemic of atherosclerosis, Chagas and rheumatic heart disease, obesity, tobacco as well as health systems
- A platform towards the 25×25 goal: A 25% reduction in premature CVD morbidity and mortality by 2025
Find out more by watching the new WCC 2016 video clip: http://ow.ly/OGr9u The World Congress of Cardiology has become the World Congress of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Health to underline the importance of a holistic approach in tackling CVD. The WCC‘s scope extends well beyond cardiology and this is mirrored in the congress programme, which is designed for cardiologists and also many other specialties including nursing and public health.